About Morocco tax form

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi contributers,

I'm from Morocco and I was wondering which tax form should I choose?

[Moved from the critique forum (since there is no image to critique) and into the Contributor's support forum by a moderator]

We won't be able to provide you with tax form advice in the forum. My best advice is to contact a local tax advisor for assistance.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

About Morocco tax form

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi contributers,

I'm from Morocco and I was wondering which tax form should I choose?

[Moved from the critique forum (since there is no image to critique) and into the Contributor's support forum by a moderator]

We won't be able to provide you with tax form advice in the forum. My best advice is to contact a local tax advisor for assistance.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2017 1