• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Abstract Artist looking for an Adobe Stock Mentor/ Photoshop Mentor I think

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ya'll I'm an Alcohol Ink Abstract Artist that would like to perfect my Adobe Stock game, but I'm honestly not sure what would make it better, worse, or if my kind of art is even wanted.  I've had a few sales and almost made a whole 10 dollars. lol Nah, I'm cool with that, I honestly wish there was a way people could submit what they used the art for back to the artist as I'd love to see what others have done with what they have purchased.  So, now to my questions:

1. Is there somewhere I can go or someone I can go to (online I'm a stay at home mom of 4, homeschooling mom, and mom of an autistic 3 year old, so I'm not actually going anywhere) that could help me answer silly easy questions about photoshop.  

Ex. I have a mug png that is red.  I want to replace the red with my art.  So I want to replace the red part of the much with a scan Jpeg of my art.  

I have lots of dumb and I assume super easy questions like that, that I would love personal help with.

Ex. 2: How the hell do I edit a template.  I can do it on apps on my phone, but the provided templates I get from Adobe Stock I want to put my art in/on some and can't seem to figure it out.  I'm so over going through youtube vids that don't answer my qusestions.  I just want to talk to someone that acutally does this, get my answers and move on lol.  

2. How do I upload a collection?  Like I have a bunch of red art and I'd like to group it all together and sell it so when someone buys it they have a much of red background peices to choose from rather than one.  I see the vecor artists can do that, so I do I do that since all my art it scanned onto my mac or shots of my art taken with my iphone ( I mostly upload from scanned images.  It would be cool if I could at least provide 6 together.

3.  How the heck to I change my name that's on the banner at the top of selling all my art to BS Abstracts rather than Barbara?  I can't find anywhere in Adobe where I call myself Barbara.  My name is even Barbie on my profile.

4. Should I even bother with Behance or Lightroom or anyone of that?  How do I advertise to people that I sell my art on adobe?  I'm a youtube partner so I have it linked there and I have insta and have it linked there, but is there somewhere I should be that would help me help others find me?

I have more, but we'll see if anyone can deal with me here first lol

Thanks!  

Barbie

@BSAbstracts

Barbie
TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BS,

It seem you first need to learn how to effectively use Photoshop. You may register with Linkedin and do Photoshop Courses that are available on "Linkedin Learning". You can also promote your craft on the Linkedin platform. The current popular way of promoting your craft is on multiple social medias.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines