Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accessing the contributor website

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

is anyboby else is having issue accessing the contributors site? Since yesterday, I keep on getting an error HTTP 500 Internal Server Error when trying to get on the portal Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor either from IE or Firefox. My connection is working fine and I can access any other websites such as this forum.

Is anybody ese experiencing the same difficulty?

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Melanie

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Hi Melanie,

On adobe.com, make sure you sign out of the Adobe ID account that you used for the Creative Cloud subscription. Now you will be prompted to sign in when you go to the contributor portal, and you have to enter the other Adobe ID you used to sign up as a contributor. That should do the trick and lets you get into your account.

If you wish to discontinue this contributor account and start a new one with your Adobe ID that has the CC membership, select the Contact Us option at the bottom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you try clearing the cookies/cache of the browser?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

i did but unfortunatly it is still not working, it was perfectly OK Friday and Saturday and suddenly since Sunday no matter what browser I use, I get this error...

Regards,

Melanie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

could it be because I actually realised I have 2 account. One under which I have suscribed to Cerative Cloud, registered under one email address and the second under another email address without any product but the one I used to register to the contributor and download pictures...?

If this is the case how to solve this? May I contact a helpdesk somewhere to help me?

Thanks alot regards,

melanie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melanie,

On adobe.com, make sure you sign out of the Adobe ID account that you used for the Creative Cloud subscription. Now you will be prompted to sign in when you go to the contributor portal, and you have to enter the other Adobe ID you used to sign up as a contributor. That should do the trick and lets you get into your account.

If you wish to discontinue this contributor account and start a new one with your Adobe ID that has the CC membership, select the Contact Us option at the bottom of the page in the Contributor portal and share your 2 Adobe IDs with us so we can advise you of net steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kirsten,

unfortunatly this is not working either. I will then explore the solutions to merge my accounts or other alternatives with the helpdesk then.

However, I cannot access to the contributor portal at all and cannot find the contact details or email form to get in touch with the support desk, would you have a link for me please?

many thanks for your help

Regards,

Melanie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines