• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account Issue

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a message "Your account has a validation status issue." on my contributor dashboard. Also I had a pending payout which has not been processed yet. Please resolve the issue and process my payout.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DasLeonardo,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. However the forums are not equip to handle account matters, hence you will need to send your message via the contact information provided by the e-mail notification your received. If you do not see that notification in your inbox, please check your spam folder.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I neither received any notification on my inbox nor in spam folder. I dont know why adobe is taking so long resolving the issue. When I contact i get no reply. Dont know what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines