• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account validate issue

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello there, I really worried about my contributor account. I‘ve became author since 2015, and my mistake is violate COPYRIGHT code of conduct. I uploaded file with violation. is there a way to get my account back ? I’m very sad, my hardwork, my money, my time Is disappear if my account on hold.

please help me  

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me   ,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rianwicaksono,

I'm sorry, but you need to communicate directly with Adobe using the "Contact Us" or reply to the e-mail you got. We are unable to help you via any of the forums.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve send my problem using “Contact Us” also reply email I got,The email inform me my account is closed. But I need tolerance & help to solve my case, I’m afraid If my account Will be Closing because my money and work will disappear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

as Jacquelin told you, there is nothing we can do here. Experience shows, that Adobe responds to Contact us requests and you need to check your spam folder.

Regards,

Abambo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines