Account validation issue Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know, why my account was deactivated?

I see that you received a response from the support team regarding your account. Please note that excessive submissions of the same file with minimal variations is considered spam.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Account validation issue Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know, why my account was deactivated?

I see that you received a response from the support team regarding your account. Please note that excessive submissions of the same file with minimal variations is considered spam.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2017 2
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP, what is going on with my account ?   I can't get into the prgrams I am paying for every month and I will see about having that payment stopped if something isn't done even though I don't want to since I want to use the programs. You charge me every month like clock work and now I can't even get into any of the programs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2020 0
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just sent a message and forgot to put my name on it and here it is Janet Barton.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2020 0