• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe jokes with his Contributor.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account has been blocked for download $289 download in 5 days.
Withdrawal pending was 47 with $307 in the account.

I withdrew 47 on August 02, 2020. I sent them an SMS without getting a withdrawal in 18 days. See the answer in the screenshot.

How does an international marketplace work so stupid ??

Anyone who comes to my portfolio can download as he wishes. I have no hand here. Why block my account for this? Even if someone hacks and downloads, it is the problem of their system, what is my fault?

Account balance 307 usd + withdraw pending 47 usd, account block with total 354 USD.

For one Reason, my recent download is suspicious to them.

my Adobe contributor member id : 209516485
TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

First: this is a user to user forum with some Adobe participation. No user can help you here.

Second: If Adobe responds to your message, it's to say that they do not discuss confidential matters here on this public place. 

If you have additional questions, please contact Contributor Support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First: this is a user to user forum with some Adobe participation. No user can help you here.

Second: If Adobe responds to your message, it's to say that they do not discuss confidential matters here on this public place. 

If you have additional questions, please contact Contributor Support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not acceptable at all and goes against Adobe's work ethics. I suggest you to go ahead and file an injunction asap. Also check out contributor groups on Facebook because many have faced this exact problem and I guarantee no one will help you even if you email the CEO. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never expected it from ADOBE. They steal Money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Obviously there is an issue with your account.  You must contact Adobe directly. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines