• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock - changeĀ email address associated with my payment system account Payoneer

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent a payment request of funds from Adobe Stock through a Payoneer, but now I have a different account with a different email address associated with my payment system account, the system did not allow me to change the email and by default, probably sent the funds to the old non-existent account. will the money come back?  now payment in status - waiting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

I contacted first in FB https://www.facebook.com/Adobe/

Then they redirect me to  - to the Adobe Stock Contributor support team directly at [Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers] 

here they helped me, ontacted me from the support service, (Olga) Adobe Case Update made a request for this action to the finance department. funds returned to the account. now I have to enter a new address when withdrawing funds

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Stock forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just moved it to there... šŸ™‚ , I however, do not have an answer to this. If you can't answer, may be Mat can?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So did I! But @Peru Bob moved it to Stock first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops. img0370.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now you know. šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to the site contributor.stock.adobe.com
In the upper right corner, click on the blue button with the bag of earned funds;
Select "Not a U.S. tax resident";
Select the Payoneer payment system
Confirm.
!! the system did not allow you to enter the address, and immediately notified that the funds are expected within 7 working days.
It was not possible to enter a new e-mail address assigned to a new Payoneer account. old account is invalid, locked. hope the funds from the waiting status will return to the balance of stock.adobe. But where do they change the address for payments?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted first in FB https://www.facebook.com/Adobe/

Then they redirect me to  - to the Adobe Stock Contributor support team directly at [Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers] 

here they helped me, ontacted me from the support service, (Olga) Adobe Case Update made a request for this action to the finance department. funds returned to the account. now I have to enter a new address when withdrawing funds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunatey, noone answered me from [Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]  

I've send already 3 messeges with similar question, and have no answer. 

Are there any other way to solve the problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately using that e-mail address is not the best way to connect to Adobe contributor support. Use the instructions below: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

In addition, the contributor support is currently "spammed" with non-vital requests, so that they have some work to do, to connect to the real problems, like yours. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines