• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe stock contributor - blocked account

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My contributor account on adobe stock has been blocked for a week. I spent a lot of time on this portfolio, with over 400 vectors. I just know that my account is permanently blocked for a reason of non-compliant to Adobe's Contributor Agreement.

I cannot get more details and each time, I ask to recover the money accumulated on the site, no one answers me. Is there a recourse for me to recover this money?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This public user-to-user forum cannot help you.  You must contact Adobe Stock regarding your contributor account.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/contact

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already done, as well as at the copyright-stock@adobe.com address, as soon as I ask for the money to be sent to me from my account, they no longer answer me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your account is locked, it's highly unlikely you'll receive a payout until you take the necessary steps to have it unlocked if that's even possible.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines