Adobe Stock contributor interface improvement

May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I remember we used to have a "view" count next to sell on images on Stock.

I think I read somewhere on this forum they take this functionality off due to conflict with Fotolia.

More than that, will it be possible to enhanced a bit more the user interface and experience on the contributor portal?

We are all agree Adobe has from the top UX designer in the world but why this interface is so poor in functionality?

Would it be possible to have a better feedback on images?

For example what tags or keywords the person search for before to view the image? And before to purchase it?

I'm sure this could help everyone improving: Adobe the service quality for contributors and the contributors their work.

Just an idea, thanks for your time!

Al.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock contributor interface improvement

May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I remember we used to have a "view" count next to sell on images on Stock.

I think I read somewhere on this forum they take this functionality off due to conflict with Fotolia.

More than that, will it be possible to enhanced a bit more the user interface and experience on the contributor portal?

We are all agree Adobe has from the top UX designer in the world but why this interface is so poor in functionality?

Would it be possible to have a better feedback on images?

For example what tags or keywords the person search for before to view the image? And before to purchase it?

I'm sure this could help everyone improving: Adobe the service quality for contributors and the contributors their work.

Just an idea, thanks for your time!

Al.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2018 0

Have something to add?