Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock photography review delay

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I am new to adobe stock photos, I have had upload my first set of stock photos and few of them got accepted and were very excited about it. However, my second set of photographs are yet to get a review and approval. It's being nearly 12 days now. I am clueless as what the reason for such long time review.

It says:

Thank you for your submission, your files will be reviewed by the moderation team within the next few days.

Appreciate it if someone can please update me as to why it takes so long to review and approve.

looking forward to an early reply

DamienK

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shorab,

COVID-19 restrictions has impacted negatively on the speed at which reviews are done. It started while the moderators were assiduously trying to complete the winter backlog. This creates even more backlog. I believe until all restrictions are removed and the backlog is cleared, processing turnover will be slow. 

Best wishes 

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines