• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Profiles – Personal Profile not separated from Team Profile

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi – We recently added a team stock account and now when you download a free asset under the Personal Profile it shows up in the license history under the Team Profile. Why is there no separation between the two? I would have thought if you switch profiles, the license history would be associated with that profile and not just lumped together with any profile you are part of.

While attempting to problem solve this through chat – the most information I was able to gleam was that both accounts are tied to the same email address; however, why isn't there a marker associated with a download to show which profile it was downloaded under? Normally when one switches profiles, one expects separation of content – is there a setting to make this function as expected? It isn't a huge deal, but it just seems really illogical. What is the point of the profiles if they don't gain you anything?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi S.,

Thank you for reaching out. Using your Adobe ID I looked up your record. I see that you licensed a free asset under your personal profile. I also ran a test and I only see the free asset under the personal profile of the test account and not the team profile's license history.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the license history that shows the free file?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi – thanks for your response. The free item that was in my history appears to have been deleted from my personal profile – so I assume that is why it is also not showing in the team profile now. A different team member is also having older files show in the team profile license history. A file downloaded in 2017 – 2 years before we even had the team profile – is showing in the team license history. (Dated 7/14/2017 – #124283461) It is the first item in our team’s history. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi S.,

Again, a screenshot of what you are seeing would be extremely helpful. Do you see the name of your college at the top of the screen when you are viewing the License History or do you see your name? Have you changed the filter in License History?

clipboard_image_0.png

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines