• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Subscription Scam

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to a month-to-month plan earlier this year for a short term social media project I was working on. At the end I went to cancel and realized they were going to charge me an absurd fee for cancelling my "month-to-month" subscription early. Unreal. Maybe I missed the fine print that I was locked in, I dunno. I decided to stay on a few more months so I didn't get hit with a stupid fee and get nothing for it. Fast foward, I just went to cancel it and it says I'll LOSE all the image credits I'VE ALREADY PAID FOR!!!! How in the world is that ethical or legal??? I paid for 10 images a month and their going take them away if you don't use them before cancelling continued service?? NEVER. EVER. Sign up for this service. Total and absolute waste. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your subscription was an annual contract paid monthly. There is an early termination fee if you do not complete the one year contract. If you had instead subscribed to the monthly contract paid monthly there would not have been an ETF.

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok...that was not clear when I signed up that there were two types of "Month-to-Month" options, but that's beside the point and doesn't even address my biggest concern. You guys are absolute crooks and by not guaranteeing me what I paid for unless I continue paying for your service. Extortion much? I have 80+ image credits now and I will lose ALL of them, ALL of what I've already PAID hard earned money for just because I won't continue to pay for your service. That's absolute robbery and the worst business policy. I will never ever subscribe to your image services again. SMH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines