• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Always the first picture is deletet, not the selected one.

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I load some pictures , and discover that a picture needs changes or is double, I select it - but not the selected one is deleted, but the first one that is shown.

MfG, w.b.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

This is a known bug. Currently you cannot delete content that is pending review. You need to wait until the review is complete, if approved then you can delete the file.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Willy,

I am not sure that I follow your question. Could you please elaborate on your issue so that we can further help you?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Twarita,

After an upload, there is a drawer showing all pictures waiting for evaluation. When I want to delete one of the pictures

(because of typos in the description or the picture was loaded twice by mistake), I select the picture by clicking, it will get a blue frame

and some picture-ID is shown on the right part of the screen with the option: erase file (Datei löschen in German), see attached

Screen1.jpg. But instead of the selected picture, always the first picture in the drawer is deleted (see Sreen2.jpg).

Sincerely, w.b.

Dr. W. Brüchle

Freiherr-vom-Stein-Str. 7b

64331 Weiterstadt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors and looping in MatHayward to help you better.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known bug. Currently you cannot delete content that is pending review. You need to wait until the review is complete, if approved then you can delete the file.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines