• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Am i allowed to sell my Photos on other website´s other then Adobe Stock ?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am i allowed to sell my Photos on other website´s other then Adobe Stock ? i wonder if i signed a you can only sell this imgage here contract when i uploaded it here

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Adobe does not offer an exclusive contract, where you assert that only Adobe can sell your pictures for a higher commission in exchange. So you are free to sell them via any other stock platform (as long as they do not claim the exclusive license rights) and you can without problems market yourself your pictures or use them in your own projects.

What is even more interesting, with different stock platforms I sell different pictures, My best selling here has never been sold on Shutterstock and my

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are your images, you may sell them in as many places as you wish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not offer an exclusive contract, where you assert that only Adobe can sell your pictures for a higher commission in exchange. So you are free to sell them via any other stock platform (as long as they do not claim the exclusive license rights) and you can without problems market yourself your pictures or use them in your own projects.

What is even more interesting, with different stock platforms I sell different pictures, My best selling here has never been sold on Shutterstock and my bestselling on Shutterstock has never been sold here.

Moving from Adobe Stock​ to Adobe Stock Contributors​.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2023 Dec 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you allowed how ever you want

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2023 Dec 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that's true. But why did you reply to a 4 year old post that had already been resolved?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines