Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Another "why was it rejected" question.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rejected for "Technical issues"

https://pro2-bar.myportfolio.com/v1/assets/60c53cf8fa007a22de6b92e3eccd03d9/24d25b68-ecd0-4caa-9acb-...

I have a background in prepress that’s left me with a tendency to use too much unsharp masking, so I have sometimes seen this for the reason on images rejected for “Technical issues”, learned my lesson and no longer prep images as if they were going to press.

But I have no idea what the issue is on this one and am curious if someone could point out the problem.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

I have 2 guesses and probably each one is a refusal. First there is the mirror with a double image. This is a standard phenomena, but does not look great on a picture.

Second is the perspective showing badly framed angles making the picture rather unpleasant.

A potential buyer can see the perspective, but won’t be able to see the double reflexion.

Aditionally, you may get a refusal for the commercial appeal of this image. This would be my refusal as a moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 2 guesses and probably each one is a refusal. First there is the mirror with a double image. This is a standard phenomena, but does not look great on a picture.

Second is the perspective showing badly framed angles making the picture rather unpleasant.

A potential buyer can see the perspective, but won’t be able to see the double reflexion.

Aditionally, you may get a refusal for the commercial appeal of this image. This would be my refusal as a moderator.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Commercial appeal I could see, when it was rejected that’s what I was expecting, it was the “Technical issues category that I didn’t understand.  Hadn’t considered the double reflection; perhaps a blind spot on my part as the shot was originally part of a set and the door with the sign was the previous photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines