• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

any advice for a begginer??

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm just starting to take photos and I have no experience. I would like to take some criticism in some of my new photos, so I can get better in this. IMG_9484.jpgIMG_9674.jpgIMG_8010 copia.jpgIMG_8082 copia.jpg

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photos are all too dark. I suspect you didn't edit them. Even after lightening the shadows, further problems will probably become visible, such as noise. And have you ever wondered why someone should buy the photos? What makes them interesting?

You can find good advice here: https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Stock Contributors forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My advice is to realize that Adobe are looking for world class professional photographs for Adobe Stock, suitable for million dollar advertising campaigns, international magazines and more. This is NOT a suitable place to get education in photography - there are many courses and organisations that can help with that, and maybe one day you will indeed be a world class professional photographer. I can see you already have an eye for a shot (which is great because some people never get that), but I would guess - since you say you are a beginninner - you have much more technical stuff to learn, as well as how to improve a composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock looks for highest visual and technical quality. See links below.

Suggest you enroll in some photography courses to learn about depth of field, lighting, composition, color balance and of course how to correctly use your make & model camera.

All cameras are not created equally.  Some have lots of manual options giving you greater control over your shots while other point & click models have almost no options.  I won't say you can't use a phone but you will get better images with a higher quality DSLR with good lenses and sensors. 

Post production is every bit as important as pre-production set-up. Learn to use Photoshop or Lightroom to remove imperfections.

Have fun and good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before you decide to edit and upload an image, search the existing library for similars. For instance, your lemon image. Search for lemons. You will see thousands of perfectly exposed, well lit, sharply focused lemons in every possible configuration. Then compare to your image to determine whether yours has the quality and appeal to be saleable given the competition. You might also consider joining a photo sharing site, such as flickr, SmugMug, or 500px to help you improve your photography and editing skills. A snapshot straight out of the camera is rarely going to be accepted by Adobe stock.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines