• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone has issue with error 500 when log into Adobe stock contributor account?

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone has issue with error 500 when log into Adobe stock contributor account now? I have issue.

P.S. Sorry I am only an contributor, i am not Adobe stock, I just put the screenname by mistake and don't know how to change

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe server down will be back normal soon, but I don't know when.... I have same issue with you (from 2 days ago, still stuck with error code : 500 internal server error)....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I can't help with your error 500 issue.

But for your screenname problem:

Please make sure that every contact does have the Adobe Logo on the bottom right side of his/her avatar and and the lettering Adobe Employee below the name exists.

Here is an example (screenshot) how your contact in the forum should looks like (logo and title):

employee.png

Please use the following thread for changing your screenname through an Adobe Staff member (eg Silvia_CC )

How to change your community username 

Write your screenname and your wished screenname in that thread.

Hope that helps you a little

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines