• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Approved image found to have issue by other site, what should i do?

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another site found a graffiti (far in background and really faded) in one of my image that has already been approved by Adobe Stock, should I contact the review team or even remove it from AS?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

I meanderingemu

I'd suggest let it stay as is. I believe if it's an issue, it will resurface in the future, and the moderators will take the appropriate action.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Difficult to answer without seeing the picture as sometimes moderators are overzealous. Sometimes they are right. Well in most of the cases they are. I have found, however, that Adobe's moderators are the most critical.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meanderingemu

I'd suggest let it stay as is. I believe if it's an issue, it will resurface in the future, and the moderators will take the appropriate action.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to judge accordingly to the graffiti. If it is in the bg and not worth to look at (artisticly speaking) let it be. Adobe moderators are quite picky. But most often they are right. Moderators on other sites are more on the letter. I had one picture refused because it stated « coke », a well nown trademark, but also a well known product of transformed coal. I demonstrated my case. And the moderators simply denied the facts... I never had a problem like this with Adobe...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines