• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aprender de las imágenes rechazadas

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estas imágenes fueron rechazadas por detalles técnicos por ADOBE?Por favor ayudenme a saber exactamente que detalles técnicos le faltan, quiero aprender y si es posible lograr mejorarlas y ofrecerlas de nuevo a ADOBE STOCK

Trabajo de Campo  1 (Gran Sabana-Brasil) 716.JPG

Trabajo de Campo  1 (Gran Sabana-Brasil) 075.JPGTrabajo de Campo  1 (Gran Sabana-Brasil) 588.JPG

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Hi,

More information about the reasons for refusal can be found here:

Quality and technical issues rejected at Adobe Stock

In the first and third picture I think the following technical problems are recognizable:

White balance: too cool

Contrast: not enough

Saturation: too low

In the second picture:

White balance: too warm

Contrast: not enough in the sky

The composition of the picture could also play a role here, since the horizon is very high up, resulting in a black area that occupies 50% of the pictur

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

More information about the reasons for refusal can be found here:

Quality and technical issues rejected at Adobe Stock

In the first and third picture I think the following technical problems are recognizable:

White balance: too cool

Contrast: not enough

Saturation: too low

In the second picture:

White balance: too warm

Contrast: not enough in the sky

The composition of the picture could also play a role here, since the horizon is very high up, resulting in a black area that occupies 50% of the picture and does not provide the viewer with any further picture information.

It would certainly be advisable for a photographer to decide what the main motif of the picture should be, the landscape or the sunset, and design it accordingly. Since it should surely be the sunset, the picture should be in my opinion rather in such a way arranged:

Trabajo+de+Campo++1+(Gran+Sabana-Brasil)+075_beschn.jpg

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the useful information!!!.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

v.poth is right on with all of his information. Try several ways of cropping and exposure and cut out all high-intensity white spots in all photos. Looks like you should study the guidelines for stock contributors Adobe has available to everyone. See this site to begin. JH

For  you to be able to achieve better image results and get offerings accepted into Adobe Stock go to   https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, Que tal?

I have some further opinions.

First image: Your waterfall is rather burnt out and the overall image is not very sharp. I think the image also is a bit too yellow. Auto color in PS, for example is usually a good way to correct for colour cast.

Trabajo+de+Campo++1+(Gran+Sabana-Brasil)+716 crop.jpg

2nd image: Too much black at the bottom, and the sun is burnt out and composition of course is an issue. I think the reviewer could have also chosen exposure reasons as a rejection as well, so I don't think it is worth trying to fix this image.

3rd image: I know this place!! From memory the rocks are rather a red, pinky colour aren't they?! I think the problem here is that you have chromatic aberration in the tree. Also a burnt out patch from the sun in the bottom part of the picture.

Trabajo+de+Campo++1+(Gran+Sabana-Brasil)+588 crop 2.jpg

I think these could also be a reason for rejection.

Hope this helps!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So glad you are here ACP rickey336, you are a real pro and give such good advice. I also use much of it for my own Adobe Stock artwork. I continue to direct the contributor's questions to the valuable information Adobe provides. It is free and available 24/7 - top-notch information and trending news. Don't know what I would do without the forum and the Adobe Stock Guidelines. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your detailed information ricky336. Its nso useful.  Nice! that you know this magnificent place in my country.Yes in the 3rd image this waterfall have the the most of the rocks red. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your analyzes is quite accurate.

1. is not sharp

2. too much black, but I think it could be saved by cropping, if the resulting resolution is enough.

3. The major reason for this refusal is the upper right corner and may be also the overall blurry background and the lack of contrasts.

I had refusals for less then that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines