Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ARTBOARD SIZE FOR FLYER TEMPLATE

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

I am very new to this platform as i design flyers in a4 size but when i tried to upload my illustrator flyer file with jpeg it gives me error, i dont understand how can i design flyer for specific size and that can be acceptable to adobe stock the  i got this info that Minimum JPEG preview resolution: 5,000 x 3,000 pixels or 15 Mp,  still not clear to me does it mean that i can create document in my required size like a4 and export it eps or ai format and with jpeg i need to export in 5,000 x 3,000 pixels or 15 Mp, plz guide me help will be really appreciated.

Regards

Ishrat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

You will find some very helpful information directly answering your questions here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/submit-sell-vector-art.html

Create vector art for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success |

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will find some very helpful information directly answering your questions here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/submit-sell-vector-art.html

Create vector art for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success |

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat for the reply i checked that its helpful for other things in artboard but still the concept is not cleared to me. how can i create a4 flyer in illustrator  with 3000px x 5000px i know its dumb question but iam very confused do i have to create artboard 3000 x 5000 for any flyer ? or i creat the artboard with that size and then inside that artboard create  A4 size flyer ?? how does this thing work ... your reply really appreciated

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ishrats690851  wrote

ow can i create a4 flyer in illustrator  with 3000px x 5000px i know its dumb question but iam very confused do i have to create artboard 3000 x 5000 for any flyer ?

It's a nonsense requirement.

You can well set-up a vector art in pixels. But that only makes sense, if you want placing the art on a pixel format like video.

How to change the size of an image in pixels?

There should be, however, a minimum size (in inches/cm) for vector graphics, because at very small sizes the accuracy will diminish.

The pixel size (ppi) can only be set for exporting vector to an image like PNG/JPEG/TIFF etc.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi ishrats690851, did you solve the problem? I have the same problem at the moment. Thanks for a short answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines