• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboard size not big enough - but it is!

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to upload an Affinity Design Vector image but it keeps saying my artboard is not big enough when in fact it is 36mp. First, do Adobe Stock even accept Affinity Design graphics and Second - why is it saying my artboard is not big enough when it is?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Please create a ticket through the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal by clicking the contact us link and include the file.

Details on how to check and set your artboard to the correct size can be read here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/submit-sell-vector-art.html

Create vector art for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success |

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the file AI or EPS?

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EPS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with eps files it saying that artboard size need to be between 15-68MP and it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please create a ticket through the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal by clicking the contact us link and include the file.

Details on how to check and set your artboard to the correct size can be read here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/submit-sell-vector-art.html

Create vector art for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success |

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines