• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

artefacts problem on photos I haven' post processed...

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just uploading my first photos and I don't always understand the reason of rejection...

Like this one File ID: 183280908

I just removed the name of the airplane company and identification number...

B.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Adobe do not accept editorial images.

A railway station is a public place/ property which is man made and designed and not your own and is best suited for an editorial image category. In case you wish to submit it for commercial use, railway station as main object in photo, you need permission from authorities otherwise later may or may not cause problem. This is my view.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody could look at your rejected picture using the file-ID...You must post it here as a picture in your comment...

Greets

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry :-). This is just one of many others... Many were also rejected because of intellectual property violation... does that mean that every single building will fall under that rule?

DSC09520 9.15.40 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The markings on the plane would be a reason for intellectual property rights! (I think)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The plane was rejected for artefacts... but photos like this one was rejected for intellectual property rights violation...

DSC01645.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The picture of the plane shows light-dark seams around the left wheels. That could be the reason for a rejection because of artifacts.

Railway stations are mostly private areas, so you need a property release.

Greets

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my experience adobe reject all photos with editing. Only accept Photos with little needy crop, noise reduction etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps due to the signage, and the fact that it is a train station! (Maybe)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you look at the Transportation restrictions (Known image restrictions) they've called out several known train/transit systems.  I imagine most fall under the restriction. 

And, as was mentioned, on the plane the markings are branding.  I know you said the rejection was for artefacts but maybe they just selected the wrong reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe do not accept editorial images.

A railway station is a public place/ property which is man made and designed and not your own and is best suited for an editorial image category. In case you wish to submit it for commercial use, railway station as main object in photo, you need permission from authorities otherwise later may or may not cause problem. This is my view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines