Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artifact Problem?

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flor_001.jpg

I just wanted to know what artifacts. I wish they were more direct. Any feedback can help! Thanks.

So that you know a little bit more about the equipment, it is a humble one: Fujifilm X-M1, with an XC lens.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

If you view your image at full 100% zoom, you'll notice that the flowers look a bit blurry and a bit overly JPEG, if that makes sense. The only parts of the image that really look sharp are a couple of the leaves. It almost looks like the flowers weren't quite in focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you view your image at full 100% zoom, you'll notice that the flowers look a bit blurry and a bit overly JPEG, if that makes sense. The only parts of the image that really look sharp are a couple of the leaves. It almost looks like the flowers weren't quite in focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joao,

The white thing en the right side detract attention to the flower, also.

The shot is nice, anyway....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks marcp14224943! I did notice that, but it was too late.

One thing I don't get yet. I've read about what kind of photos they want and among the recommendations they say they do not want treated photos, but I can't find one photo in Adobe Stock that is not treated. There is no #nofilter photos... What do I make of that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the point is the degree and the kind of treatment. Not to much and no treatments that damage the quality of the image. Finally is better that the final buyer can adjust the photo as he need, I supose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines