artifact problems

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photos was not accepted due to artifact problems. What`s wrong?file00030_1.JPGIMG_0390.JPGfile00232.JPGfile00597.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

artifact problems

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photos was not accepted due to artifact problems. What`s wrong?file00030_1.JPGIMG_0390.JPGfile00232.JPGfile00597.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 28, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the lower left hand side of the bird photo there is some funky yellow thing going on. I get a lot of pictures of sand or dust, like the beach picture, in them rejected. It seems the inspectors don't really look at the content. Sand is grainy. The 3rd picture, I have no idea.

Greg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2017 1
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich denke:

Bild 1 (Boot) da sind die Plastikkisten Scharf, der Mann
daneben nicht. (F2,8)???

Bild 2 der Vogel ist zu sehr scharfgezeichnet.

Bild 3 da fehlt die Schärfe (Focus???)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Knipsersiggi

I think:
Picture 1 (boat) there are the plastic boxes sharp, the man next to not. (F2.8) ???
Picture 2 the bird is too sharp.
Image 3 is missing the sharpness (Focus ???)
Sincerely, Knipsersiggi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 29, 2017 1
teclimes LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zoom in to 100% on each picture. Does the entire image, especially in the blues and browns, look grainy? Can you see pixelation, grain in the shadows? If so that is noise and for this subject not acceptable. The bird is over-processed, too sharp and that is what caused the noise in that shot.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 30, 2017 3