• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

As many ... INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL and more

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attached some photos below which were rejected because of "INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL"

I am a bit confused because she finds on the site photos with similar content (this applies to cars, for example) and there is no problem with "INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL"

Any suggestions? 🙂

_20130921_0054.jpg

PORTU_PPORTO_20130923_0009_42_13.jpg PORTU_PINHAO_20130925_0051_14_13.jpg

And here "exposure issues" ...

PORTU_PINHAO_20130925_0054_15_13.jpg

Excuse me, gentlemen, but maybe some of you will tell me Where?

🙂

Thank you very much for any hints tips.

R.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Hi,

I think:

Picture 1: Identifiable designations on the car tyres can be the reason

Picture 2: I also think that the reason for this is the caption of the boat.And perhaps no model release uploaded for the two man on the boat.

Picture 3: The recognizable name of the locale on the board and the lettering on the entrance door

Picture 4: I also think it's overexposed.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Basically because of the signage - tiles, name on boat, Landover - all of these have property issues, and your last picture is simply overexposed - so you will need to decrease the exposure. As for the jeep, I don't think that will be accepted whatever you do, although you could clone it out, but I also think the sightseeing boat and the shop with the tiles will be a problem to get accepted as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, it is not completely satisfying for me. You write about the general principles that I know and understand. And I would like to point out at the very beginning that I am not going to argue with you or with anyone from the forum, or anything like that, I just want to understand the criteria for the assessment of photos.

But, to the particulars ...

A photo with a car ... I looked at it again and I do not see any manufacturer or brand logo here. There are a lot of pictures of this type with cars ...

fotolia_159956841.jpg

Picture with a boat ... "16 languages guide"? "Douro"? "River sightseeing"? in your opinion is the name of the boat ...?

So if I get rid of these subtitles it will be Ok?

Picture with tiles ... look at these examples ... something is "not playing" here ...

But thanks again for your answer.

🙂

AdobeStock_83324706_Preview.jpegAdobeStock_122645043_Preview.jpegAdobeStock_131145068_Preview.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only been uploading for about a year now and it takes some getting use to what is likely to be accepted/rejected.

As for the criteria,  I can only say what Adobe will probably say, and others on this forum is to read their submission requirements. Whether this is helpful or not can be up for debate!

As for the boat, I wasn't referring to the writing as a name, but rather the fact that the writing can identify the boat. (I'm just supposing though)

As for the tile photo, looking at the photo again, what about the information on the door - this could identify the property?

As for the jeep - don't know. Cars seem to be difficult to get accepted these days. The file of the previous car from Fotolia was probably uploaded a while ago. Perhaps Adobe are being more careful now.

I am only making suppositions though, because apart from reading Adobe's submission requirements and what they accept and not accept, it can sometimes take a bit of guess work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I think:

Picture 1: Identifiable designations on the car tyres can be the reason

Picture 2: I also think that the reason for this is the caption of the boat.And perhaps no model release uploaded for the two man on the boat.

Picture 3: The recognizable name of the locale on the board and the lettering on the entrance door

Picture 4: I also think it's overexposed.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines