Exit

Authorization "Intellectual Rights"

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening

I would never understand this:

Normally Fotolia accepts only the images having an authorization on Intellectual property laws… OK

But then WHY contributors have images in great quantity, representative of the French Castles (Fontainebleau, Versailles, Be worth-the-Viconte etc…) and which does not certainly have the authorizations necessary

On another Microstock, they accept the leading images and I have hundreds of these images and sell well.

Jacky

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the images are from the ‘old’ Fotolia days ..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure it is worthwhile to compare Adobe stock with other buyers. One company at a time is best for me. It is difficult to get all the preferences of each buyer clear. Also, things in the tech world are moving so fast what might works one week is not what is desired the next.

We will all have to keep track of how we operate our businesses - no easy task. Good luck to all of us in the fastmoving times. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Generally if a building is more than 120 years old we don't require a property release. You can review our guidelines regarding property release requirements here: Property release and protection guidelines for Adobe Stock

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines