batch processing?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of our video shoots are uploaded to several stock footage sites.  To make things easier we put all the metadata into a .csv file for every shoot...this allows us to batch-process videos much faster. 

From what I can tell there is no way to do this on Adobe stock.  Am I missing something?

I realize we have already been discussing your request outside of the forum. I wanted to share this information for anyone that may have the same question and is checking this thread for information.

Adobe Stock & Fotolia are offering a mail-in option for hard drives with video content. We know it can take quite a bit of time to transfer large amount of data over a FTP connection, and we want to make it as easy as possible to submit your video content to us.

If you are an existing videographer who has at least 500 HD (or better) clips that are ready for submission, email us at stockvid@adobe.com to arrange to have a hard drive sent to one of our office locations. Please include your location, the amount of content you have (number of clips and size in GB), your existing Adobe Stock or Fotolia account information and the category your content falls under (Lifestyle, Nature, Business, etc.)

Requirements for hard drive submissions:

500 or more clips

HD 1080 or 4k frame size

Files must comply with our video specifications

Have appropriate metadata embedded into each clip or a single CSV file with all necessary information that matches with the number of videos being submitted.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

batch processing?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of our video shoots are uploaded to several stock footage sites.  To make things easier we put all the metadata into a .csv file for every shoot...this allows us to batch-process videos much faster. 

From what I can tell there is no way to do this on Adobe stock.  Am I missing something?

I realize we have already been discussing your request outside of the forum. I wanted to share this information for anyone that may have the same question and is checking this thread for information.

Adobe Stock & Fotolia are offering a mail-in option for hard drives with video content. We know it can take quite a bit of time to transfer large amount of data over a FTP connection, and we want to make it as easy as possible to submit your video content to us.

If you are an existing videographer who has at least 500 HD (or better) clips that are ready for submission, email us at stockvid@adobe.com to arrange to have a hard drive sent to one of our office locations. Please include your location, the amount of content you have (number of clips and size in GB), your existing Adobe Stock or Fotolia account information and the category your content falls under (Lifestyle, Nature, Business, etc.)

500 or more clips

HD 1080 or 4k frame size

Have appropriate metadata embedded into each clip or a single CSV file with all necessary information that matches with the number of videos being submitted.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

500 or more clips

HD 1080 or 4k frame size

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2016 0