• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Branched] Premium vs. Standard Content?

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

Thanks for your answer.
I have some illustrations that I would like to sell only as Premium licenses. It is possible to send these images to Adobe Stock selectors in order to check if they have the requirements to be Premium contents?

Thanks

Mirko

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hurca,

As this is a contributor question, I branched and moved to the contributor forum.

Premium content can only be contributed on invitation and somewhere in this forum MatHayward​ said that the pool of premium contributors is currently closed so that no new contributors are admitted. I will try to find that thread, but as I tagged Mat, he will anyhow have a look into your question and probably tell us about the current situation for Adobe stock.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abambo is correct, the Premium collection is highly curated and only available for contribution via a direct invitation at this time. We are not currently accepting applications for the Premium collection though your interest is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat;

Keep my portfolio in mind if something changes: Hurcaâ„¢ | Dribbble

Thanks

Mirko

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice. Those are all Illustrator?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For some of them yes,  but for others i tested also procreate, affinity, photoshop, sketch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your kind reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines