Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bulk Stock / Contact

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am struggling to find someone to talk to in regards to bulk stock upload and ventures.

I currently have approx 2000 stock files sitting in my Dropbox, (mostly Property) ready to be uploaded onto Adobe Stock site and a further 300k ready and selected / needed to be edited. Plus over 400,000 travel files of various / art varieties. They have also been Meta tagged titled and captioned. I am not in a situation to be able to download and then upload them into your library, can you please arrange someone to contact me in regards to this and or ventures.

JR.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

jr24849999  wrote

can you please arrange someone to contact me in regards to this and or ventures.

Click "contact us" at the footer of the contributor page.

See also here on how to prepare your data for bulk upload: Use CSV files to index your content at Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jr24849999  wrote

can you please arrange someone to contact me in regards to this and or ventures.

Click "contact us" at the footer of the contributor page.

See also here on how to prepare your data for bulk upload: Use CSV files to index your content at Adobe Stock

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines