• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Buttons don't work in my account

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey folks, from time to time i can't upload any picture or even click on the pictures to show the tags in my adobe Stock Portfolio. Only the first picture in the portfolio is available. If i click on the other pictures in the viewer just nothing happens, they stay framed grey. If i click on "Upload" the upload window appears, but clicking won't activate anything - no access to my Mac's harddrive. What is wrong? I work with Mac OS 10.9.5 and Safari 9.1.3.

Any other browser doesn't start Adobe Stock anyway. They just crash when i browse to the page (newest versions of Opera and Firefox).

Did anybody experience something similar? Uploads just worked 3 days ago and i changed nothing on my computer since then...

Cheers!

Henriette

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

You do not have a valid contributor account associated with the Adobe ID you are posting to the forum with. I see you have a customer account at Fotolia that was created in 2017. Since this is not a valid contributor account it could be causing you problems with creating an Adobe Stock Contributor account. I recommend you submit a support ticket via the Adobe Stock Contributor portal so we can take a look for you. If you have an account with a different Adobe ID, be sure to write using that emai

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody? Appenrently it is also not working on High Sierra and Safari. What is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not have a valid contributor account associated with the Adobe ID you are posting to the forum with. I see you have a customer account at Fotolia that was created in 2017. Since this is not a valid contributor account it could be causing you problems with creating an Adobe Stock Contributor account. I recommend you submit a support ticket via the Adobe Stock Contributor portal so we can take a look for you. If you have an account with a different Adobe ID, be sure to write using that email address.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Mat,

no in the meantime i found out that Adobe Stock is not working with my "old" system. Only with the newest Mac Version and Safari it is working - i used another computer for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines