• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cambiar el país de localización de mi cuenta

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me llegan los correos y toda la información en portugués. Es como si mi cuenta estuviese localizada en Brasil en vez de en España. Cuando voy a cambiar el país de la cuenta me aparece "Espanha" Alguien ha tenido el mismo problema? Me podrían facilitar una dirección de contacto para solucionarlo.

Saludos

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Hi iagov

On the black menu bar at the end of your "Contributor Account" page, about the fourth menue from the left, click on "Contact Us" and send a report of the issue there. I don't know if there's anything MatHayward​ can do to assist.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi iagov

On the black menu bar at the end of your "Contributor Account" page, about the fourth menue from the left, click on "Contact Us" and send a report of the issue there. I don't know if there's anything MatHayward​ can do to assist.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By changing the region I get Portuguese for Portugal and Spanish for Spain. I did, however, not check other regions.

As you did not exactly say from where you are, I could not go further.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines