• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I get my Fotolia portfolio to merge with my Adobe Portfolio?

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you search Adobe images and videos, you get all my Fotolia images and videos showing up in the results of the search.  If this is the case, shouldn't I be able to view just one portfolio and see all my uploaded videos and images.  As it is now, I have to check both portfolios to see what I have and have not uploaded. They don't sync and I can't figure out how.

I also have credits in Fotolia that I'd like to combine with the credit's I have in Adobe.  Can that be done?  Thanks!

Dustie

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Yes, that's the way it works. Assuming you uploaded all of your content into either Fotolia or Adobe Stock you should see all approved assetts in both portfolios.

If you are seeing separate content at Adobe Stock than you are seeing in Fotolia that is an indication you created an account at Adobe Stock independent of Fotolia and submitted separately. If that is the case and you submitted the same content to both sites then we need to close one of the accounts immediately as you would have duplica

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's the way it works. Assuming you uploaded all of your content into either Fotolia or Adobe Stock you should see all approved assetts in both portfolios.

If you are seeing separate content at Adobe Stock than you are seeing in Fotolia that is an indication you created an account at Adobe Stock independent of Fotolia and submitted separately. If that is the case and you submitted the same content to both sites then we need to close one of the accounts immediately as you would have duplicate content on each site.

If you uploaded different content separately to Adobe Stock and to Fotolia then you will need to sync your Fotolia account with a different Adobe ID and continue to manage both accounts separately as active accounts cannot be merged.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matt,

How could I have set up two accounts in Adobe with the same name and the same Email Address?  I'm confused.  I have been uploading to Adobe (though nothing to Fotolia since before they became Adobe)....a few of them are new uploads but plenty of them are duplicates I'm guessing.

In Adobe Account Manager it says I am also selling in Fotoalia.  However, I can't see any of the images I'm selling in Fotolia in my Adobe portfolio.  As it is, I only see 60 images in my Adobe portfolio, but I see many more then that when I search my images in Adobe, so they must be coming from my Fotolia account.    Both sites use the same user name and email.  In adobe though, it doesn't seem to acknowledge that I have more then 60 images when I have so many more then that in my Fotolia account.  Shouldn't they be synced?

Dustie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All images uploaded through Adobe Stock are automatically online at Fotolia also. All images uploaded through Fotolia are automatically online at Adobe Stock.

This is regardless of whether you synced or not. If you created a new account at Adobe Stock without syncing to Fotolia the first time you visited you would have created a separate account independent of your existing Fotolia account.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines