Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can not login to old fotolia account

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just had to create an account on this forum in order to ask this question & sort out my problem. Since Fotolia was acquired by Adobe I have not been able to access  my account nor my submitted images. When I try to login it states that user ID and/or password is incorrect. So I click on the forgot my email link, enter my email address so that I can reset my password and I never get that email. I do however have an account with that email address. I do still receive emails telling me that another one of my images has been sold, so the account exists, I just can't access it. Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

We cannot troubleshoot and resolve this issue in the forum. Please submit a request for help via the email address contributor-support@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors and looping in MatHayward to help you with the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We cannot troubleshoot and resolve this issue in the forum. Please submit a request for help via the email address contributor-support@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines