Can not sync Fotolia and adobestock

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am one of Fotila contributor. I tried to log in to Adobestock but it said The selected account is already in use. on the screen.

Could you help me figure it out

Thank a lot

Kritchanut O.

That is likely an indication you have already synced the Fotolia account with an Adobe Stock account. Please create a support ticket and we will take a look.

regards,

Mat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can not sync Fotolia and adobestock

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am one of Fotila contributor. I tried to log in to Adobestock but it said The selected account is already in use. on the screen.

Could you help me figure it out

Thank a lot

Kritchanut O.

That is likely an indication you have already synced the Fotolia account with an Adobe Stock account. Please create a support ticket and we will take a look.

regards,

Mat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

regards,

Mat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2017 1
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. How can I create a support ticket for you to help me.

Thank you

Jirapat T.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't have access to the contributor portal you can create a support ticket by emailing contributor-support@adobe.com

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2018 1