• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone say me why this photos have been rejected in Adobe Stock?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photos were rejected because of "technical problems". However, I do not know what have I done wrong, Can someone show me my mistakes, please? These are two examples:DSC_1063.jpgDSC_1165.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my personal opinion is that the first one is not very clear what is focusing, and as for the other I would say that the shadows are very hard. I would recommend that you see photos of the competition and what is being sold in the market and how the images that they sell in adobe stock look like. Compare your photos depending on the theme of these, you will learn a lot so that adobe accepts such photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for you advice, I will take a look at photos of what is being sold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Xabi de la Torre,

#1 Too blurry.

#2 Too dark. And a potential problem with intellectual property.  Car designers are fiercely protective of their designs.  You can't sell product images commercially without written permission from the car maker/designer.

Adobe Stock customers come here expecting highest visual and technical quality. See links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Xabi de la Torre ,

The first image displays motion blur. You needed to set faster shutter speed.

The second do not have an IP problem, however, that shot was under exposed. It is too dark in the shadows, and dark areas. You seem not to have much depth of field either. Too much of your frame is out of focus. In addition there is a slight color noise issue. The blacks are not smooth blacks. Inside the back door looks purple-black. Zoom your images to 100% or more to inspect for faults.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for showing me the problems!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome @Xabi de la Torre 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines