Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't connect fotolia account to adobe stock

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2017 Apr 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just created adobe stock account and can't start to upload content till don't connect this account to fotolia account. I can't do it because of wrong preset login.

I meant the screen Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor

here I can't change login. and this login is wrong (it's not my fotolia account)

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Please send a ticket through the Contact us page (linked below) and include your Adobe ID(s) and Fotolia account information and we should be able help get you sorted out.

Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Chat is for Adobe customers, not contributors. You need to contact Contributor support

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please send a ticket through the Contact us page (linked below) and include your Adobe ID(s) and Fotolia account information and we should be able help get you sorted out.

Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mat

I had problem syncing my fotolia account with my adobe Stock. Can you help me Please?

I also get some error all the time it said "Your credentials could not be authenticated. Please try again."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please submit a ticket via the contributor portal as described above.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have the same problem.

I have sicncronise my Fotolia account with Adobe Stok.

About three days ago I lcan login as seller but no I can't

as affter login/pass entering broken link is opening

Please help!

Dymax (on Fotolia)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please look here: Re: Can't connect fotolia account to adobe stock . Mat's answer as marked correct is still valid. Please update if you need further help.

For your convenience, I've copied here Mat's link again: Sell stock photos, videos, vectors online | Adobe Stock Contributor

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this solution doesn't work for me. I can't go to the "contributor" portal, I cannot even register my self as a contributor because when I click on the button I get this:

{
"error": {
"code": 401,
"application_code": "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR",
"x_request_id": "6f8545b0-8f57-4506-bafe-bedc4aff84ba"
}
}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your problem is a different one.

Some possible remedies could be:

- Open a private window/browsing incognito.

- Clearing cache and cookies.
- Using a different browser.
- Trying a different computer.
- Trying a different network or using a VPN.

If the error is still appearing, you have 2 more possibilities:

You can wait for it to pass, as there may be a temporary problem on the internet or Adobe server. The status of different services on Adobe servers may be checked here: https://status.adobe.com/creative_cloud#

You can contact contributor support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem that I don't know how to solve.
I was a contributor in Fotolia photo bank, a few days ago I created an account in Adobe where I wanted to sync my accounts, unfortunately, it failed on any of the sites that allowed syncing. Perhaps I can't remember the correct password for my Fotolia account and that's why the sync fails. I contacted Adobe support via chat about this issue, but they did not give me a satisfactory solution. I receive information from Fotolia on my email about sold photos, and I have unpaid credits in my Fotolia account that I cannot access.

I have not received an explanation from chat support from Adobe on how I can reset the password I had for Fotolia. They hinted at resetting the password to my Adobe account, and that doesn't seem to do anything when it comes to syncing with my Fotolia account. It's not the wrong password for the Adobe account, but for Fotolia. I can simply log into the Adobe account.
I still can't sync my Fotolia account with Adobe, I haven't received an explanation of how I can do the sync, and my case has been closed.
My name on Fotolia ID: ellaa44
Please help me very much, I don't know what to do next? Could someone help me solve my problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat is for Adobe customers, not contributors. You need to contact Contributor support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was a form of contact, also for co-creators. Please delete my post. I apologize for spamming.
I have already contacted support.
Thank you and best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your post is not spamming. and it contains useful information and a correct answer. You are highly welcom to ask more questions if you are in trouble. If we can't help, we will ask you to contact the correct support option. In your case it is contributor support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines