• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't log in to my adobe contributor account.

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Adobe experts.

I am a Fotolia stock photo contributor and I know my photos are being accepted and moved to Adobe stock. I am trying to sign into my adobe stock account but the first time I tried it said account already in use. I tried changing my password and logging in but then it gave an error for not matching. When I tried again I got an internal server error of code 500 and could not even get to the log in page.

I tried to do this from both Firefox and Opera browsers. I tried from the Fotolia page clicking links and from copying and pasting directly to the address bar. Nothing worked. Can you help me on this.

Gregory Johnston

[e-mails removed by moderator, please see here Email signatures and personal information ]

Update: I tried on google chrome and while I was able to get to the log in page I still got the same error message saying the account is already in use and I can't sign on.  The user name won't let me change from the current one that is on there.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

When you see the error message that the account is already in use that is an indication you are attempting to log in with the wrong Adobe ID. Sign out of all things Adobe and sign back in with the email address you originally synced your account with.

If you do not remember the email address, contact support and we will do our best to assist.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. It sounds strange. A popup window also says "Failed to authenticate credentials".

Good luck dude!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. Did you solve it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to www.adobe.com and use there the sign in. Does that work?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works, but not with my fotolia account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean Adobe stock account, not fotolia account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can access to my Adobe account smoothly like usual, the problem is the

migration from Fotolia to Adobe, the login page says always "invalid

credentials".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in MatHayward​ for expert advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I mean the Adobe Stock Contributor account. They are taking over Fotolia. I can access my regular Adobe account but I cannot access my Adobe Stock contributor account. When I try it says "The selected account is already in use". I had even signed out of my fotolia account before trying the Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My contributor account and my adobe general account are the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you see the error message that the account is already in use that is an indication you are attempting to log in with the wrong Adobe ID. Sign out of all things Adobe and sign back in with the email address you originally synced your account with.

If you do not remember the email address, contact support and we will do our best to assist.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I followed your instruction, log out and log in and still ask me to migrate from Fotolia to adobe. I did it many months ago. I changed few days ago the adobe account ID and now I cannot have access to my contributor.stock.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"sorry your access has been denied" i ama facing this problem when i am going to create a new acount in adobe stock????????? Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also facing the problem. Did you solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creating a new account is not involved here. This thread is about users having problems with their old Fotolia account. If you have an old Fotolia account that you want to synchronize, you need to contact contributor support. If you do want to create a new account and you are getting an error message, create a new thread, describe what you are doing and how the system reacts. Best is to show the problem with screenshots. Do not post, however private info, like e-mails. Redact such elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We also were supplying Fotolia for many years with photos. Since Fotolia trtansferred our Photos to Adobe, we have not gotten any of our money for our photo sales, nor could we log on to our account.

We have written ADOBE a lot of times  on their HELP , SUPPORT page. We never received a reply.

We dont know how to get our money.

I request from ADOBE to pay us the money they owe us and take all pictures off line. We have the copyright of our pictures and we are not allowing ADOBE to continue selling our pictures.

We are really annoyed. And we want our money.

Gerda und Paul von Stroheim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines