Highlighted

Can't upload fotos for selling

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a trouble with going to contributor page. It doesn't open!

I have Adobe account som monthes. Every weak I upload fotos for selling and never have problem. But from Sunday I have! I can open every page on Adobe. I can go to my account. But I couldn't open contributor page. May be sombody knows the solution for this problem? I want to upload and sell my fotos without creating a new account.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

People from Russia have reported problems and using a VPN did help them. On the Adobe side there are no restrictions.

Topics

Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't upload fotos for selling

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a trouble with going to contributor page. It doesn't open!

I have Adobe account som monthes. Every weak I upload fotos for selling and never have problem. But from Sunday I have! I can open every page on Adobe. I can go to my account. But I couldn't open contributor page. May be sombody knows the solution for this problem? I want to upload and sell my fotos without creating a new account.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

People from Russia have reported problems and using a VPN did help them. On the Adobe side there are no restrictions.

Topics

Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the error you get when you attempt to access the contributor pages?

As a first step you could try clearing your browsers cache.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I tried from to open page from other devices & browthers.  No success((

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi irenthess

Sorry for the inconvenience. If it is that you're uploading vector images, that upload is temporarily disabled. If you're not uploading vector images, please let us know so that we can try to access further information to assist you.

Regards

JG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, jacquelingphoto2017jacquelingphoto2017!

I try to upload just fotos, not vector images.When I push upload button I wait for a long time and as a result I see blank page with a text: I

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I cleaned my cache, changed some browsers, tried from different devices - there is no results!

I'm from Russia. Yesterday I found some information on a Forum about stocks. Some people wrote about the same problem. And they apologized that the problem is with provider. And it is nessesory enter on Adobe site with help of VPN. I don't try yet but may be it really help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines