Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't upload

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

For the last few days it seems I cannot upload at all, nor submit the files that are already uploaded. Nothing is clickable, looks like the page is frozen. Drag and drop doesn't work. When I drag a photo into the browser window, it just opens the photo, it doesn't upload it. When I try to click "Browse", nothing opens. When I try to click "learn more" for the FTP upload, nothing happens.
I tried it all in Safari, but nothing helps. I am currently using Firefox 65.0.

All help most gratefully accepted.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gogas

The issue you're having sound as when I had issues with my internet provider. If you're not getting service, or serious intermittent service, the tabs will not work.

Are you able to browse fluently otherwise?

Are you using Microsoft OS? If you are, have you tried edge? Edge works well for me.

Also have you tried Chrome?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Internet provider is not the issue. I've never had any problems uploading or browsing other websites with this provider.
The same thing happened a few months ago when everything was frozen, I couldn't index uploaded files not upload the new files via web browser. I solved the problem through my Fotolia profile back then, where I indexed and submitted the files.
Adobe upload went back to normal after that. But now I cannot do the same thing again because Fotolia doesn't have indexing options any more so I am completely stuck with Adobe.
I am using OS X.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. MatHayward​ is in a better position to take it from here.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same problem, I can upload using FTP but can't index anything. Uploaded files are stack frozen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to let you know, I might've  found the cause of my problem. I usualy work on OS X El Capitan and I tried to login on a Windows machine and it worked. Also, I tried it on another OS X machine that has Mojave, and it worked as well.
So, either Adobe changed something that is not compatible with El Capitan, or something entirely unrelated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines