• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot connect account Fotolia.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reinstalling the Windows, the connected account Fotolia. has stopped being displayed. Sales to AdobeStock does not stop, but the message “The selected account is already in use” appears at the entrance.

I tried to change passwords to Fotolia and AdobeStock. It does not help.

What can I do?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

The screen shot showing your account is in use is an indicator you have already synced your Fotolia account with Adobe Stock. You need to log into the Adobe Stock Contributor portal using the Adobe ID that you used to originally sync with Fotolia. You cannot sync again with a different email address.

Be sure you are clicking "sign in" as opposed to attempting to create a new account.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to log in to your contributor account for Adobe stocks? If so, contact support at the contributor's page footer:

If not, post again here.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I enter Adobe, I am asked to connect my Fotolia entry, with my name field already entered. But my Fotolia account password is not accepted.
There are no links below for support.Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you do that prior to reinstalling your Windows?

Syncing your account has nothing to do with Windows OS but is done inside of the Fotolia/Adobe databases.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I logged in to the account before reinstalling. I tried to enter after and met with such difficulties. Perhaps the problem is related to the fact that I previously had account Adobe, to this same mail. But I managed to enter earlier ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen shot showing your account is in use is an indicator you have already synced your Fotolia account with Adobe Stock. You need to log into the Adobe Stock Contributor portal using the Adobe ID that you used to originally sync with Fotolia. You cannot sync again with a different email address.

Be sure you are clicking "sign in" as opposed to attempting to create a new account.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines