Captain Obvious

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perspective of Flag Flying Between Tall Buildings20091230-38794922652_9d26d29ee3_o20091230-38794922652_9d26d29ee3_oPerspective of Flag Flying Between Tall Buildings.jpg

The rejection reason is: Out of focus

Yah. Image intentionally shot this way to convey a sense of dizziness, vertigo, alarm.

Does Adobe Stock automatically reject any image that is out of focus - motion blur, zoom out / in, tracking shots etc.?

And artistic licence too?

I know each agency has their own moderation foibles. Often applied inconsistently - which riles contributors no end.

Answer: 181,463 results for motion blur in images

How does one have intentionally out of focus images accepted anyone?

Photo Abstract Gets 'Image Out Of Focus Rejection'

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

Pictures like this are most probably 100% refusals.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Captain Obvious

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perspective of Flag Flying Between Tall Buildings20091230-38794922652_9d26d29ee3_o20091230-38794922652_9d26d29ee3_oPerspective of Flag Flying Between Tall Buildings.jpg

The rejection reason is: Out of focus

Yah. Image intentionally shot this way to convey a sense of dizziness, vertigo, alarm.

Does Adobe Stock automatically reject any image that is out of focus - motion blur, zoom out / in, tracking shots etc.?

And artistic licence too?

I know each agency has their own moderation foibles. Often applied inconsistently - which riles contributors no end.

Answer: 181,463 results for motion blur in images

How does one have intentionally out of focus images accepted anyone?

Photo Abstract Gets 'Image Out Of Focus Rejection'

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 28, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2018 2
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I agree absolutely, so I wouldn't bother sending in such images. To me I don't get the sense that you want - it's just an out of focus picture.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2019 2
Advisor ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RIGHT you are Ricky and Abambo - I am quite certain a customer could buy a plain photo of buildings and blur it a million different way and get just the perfect distortion they are searching for. Best wishes JH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2019 0