• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cesión de derecho para una parte del cuerpo

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saludos desde Colombia querida comunidad.

Me interesa aclarar mis dudas respecto al formato de cesión de derechos, pues no sé si se aplique para fotos en las que sólo aparece una parte del cuerpo de una persona, en donde no se ve el rostro, por ejemplo una mano o un pie. Dicho esto, ¿debería aplicar dicho formato a una foto que tomé a la mano de una persona?

Quedo agradecido con sus orientaciones.

Éxitos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @JdGc ,

If I understand you correctly, you are a contributor, and you took a picture of a persons hand, and you are asking if you need a model release?

If the person recognizes his hands, yes. If the hands are hands of Mr or Mrs Anybody, there will be no problem.

If however the picture is recognizably a nude picture of a person, you will need a model release, and you need to prove that the person is over the legal age.

(I will move this to the contributor forum. If I have misinterpreted your post, and you are a stock customer, please let me know. My answer will need to cover other aspects then.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Saludos para usted y muchas gracias por su aclaración. Que tenga buen día.

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines