• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change email address for sales notifications

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was a contributor to Fotolia before it was taken over by Adobe Stock. I currently use my "work" email address to be notified of sales but I would like to simplify things and now use the email address I use for my Adobe ID instead. Does anyone know how I can change this? There does not seem to be any options to this in my Adobe Stock account. I can change my name, address etc. but not email.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Please submit a ticket via the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal by clicking the contact us link at the bottom of the page. I can change the email address you receive notifications at for you then.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please submit a ticket via the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal by clicking the contact us link at the bottom of the page. I can change the email address you receive notifications at for you then.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matt - Where is the "contact us" link? If I click on Adobe Stock Contributor Portal on the home page I see my portfolio of images. Surely it cannot be too difficult to amend an email address?

Regards

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

and if you go to the end of the page you will find the "Contact us" link on the left side between "Learn&Support" and "Blog". It is actually not difficult to find this one either.

I know, Time is money, so:

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/contact

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, now found it and have sent a message. Hopefully this will enable my question to be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines