Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change of information in my profile

New Here ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I start this discussion because, my account was create many years ago in Spain I Think, but actually I live in Ecuador, and the payment method that prefer its no available.

Payoneer is the best for me, but my account it is in Euro, than I cannot received the payment on Payoneer.

I need help, the chat tell me that cancel my account and this is a crazy idea.

Thanks for help.

PD. Sorry for my English

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

jacquelingphoto2017

The best option for me is a new account, and then charge the files other time . For me it's a bad news but if it's the only way, I accept this option for later

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi garagundi

This is what I suggest you do. First update your Adobe Account information to reflect your new address.

To do this, on your adobe.contributor.stock page, on the black menu bar, click on Contributor Account.

Scroll down to address. Hover over the address area; you will see a pencil. Click on the pencil.

On the new page make the necessary changes, and save.

Register with payoneer as instructed at Payoneer | Receive Adobe Earnings if you have not done so as yet;

And follow the instruction at Requesting payments at Adobe Stock to request payment.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, I do this change many days ago and don't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi garagundi

Do not delete your account; at least not yet.

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gustavo,

The Country in the Adobe ID, billing detail & Adobe purchase store has to be same. We can not change the currency nor the payment option, the user has to pay through the options available at the time of purchase.

The other option is to buy the redemption code from Adobe certified reseller & redeem it.

1. Adobe Partner Finders

2. How to Activate/Redeem Adobe CC Redemption Code

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi garagundi

A staff member or myself will get back with you with a response on this subject as soon as possible.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi garagundi,

Please send your query to contributor-support@adobe.com . A staff member will assist you directly.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Garagundi

Please leave a post in this thread to let us know, if your above mentioned issue is resolved.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ahí Jacquelingphoto2017

The answer it’s the same all time. I add the answer here

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the country zone in your account per policy. The only way to change the country zone is to create a new Adobe Stock Contributor account.

You can request a payment now and the funds will be issued in Euros. You would then need to exchange the funds in to a different currency.

As another option, you can create a new Adobe Stock Contributor account. We can then transfer the funds to your new account. We can then close your current Adobe Stock Contributor account.

Please note that you would have to submit your ID and tax form again to your new account. You would also have to upload all of your content again as it is not possible to transfer content from one account to another.

Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

if you have other solution , I thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's what Mat Hayward of Adobe also confirmed on a different thread.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi garagundi,

Are you comfortable with the first option? (That is "You would then need to exchange the funds in to a different currency.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jacquelingphoto2017

The best option for me is a new account, and then charge the files other time . For me it's a bad news but if it's the only way, I accept this option for later

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Garagundi

Hold a bit. I'm trying to get a clear understanding of the matter. I'll get back to you asap.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this thread: Why are my sales shown in Great Britain Pound? . It's not possible to change, which is in my eyes a bug in the system.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm really sorry. There is no work around, and as highlighted, seem to be a policy put in place for good reason, I really hoped I could tell you otherwise.

I hope this experience works out with a twist of advantage for you.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Payoneer is only available to accounts that are paid in USD. We are not able to change your currency or zone so unfortunately you will not be able to use Payoneer with your current account.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why? what solution you offer me ? . I think than cancel and charge other time the files is a hard work.

I do not like your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines