Change of personal data

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. I have changed the name and passport information in connection with marriage. How can I change the data in my profile?

Payments are processed through PayPal, Skrill or Payoneer. We do not have access to bank cards so that information is not relevant to stock. You can update your tax form in the My Account section of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal.

-Mat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change of personal data

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day. I have changed the name and passport information in connection with marriage. How can I change the data in my profile?

Payments are processed through PayPal, Skrill or Payoneer. We do not have access to bank cards so that information is not relevant to stock. You can update your tax form in the My Account section of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal.

-Mat

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 21, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think that this is necessary, as the data you provided is used only to validate your account and not to be stored for future requests.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For withdrawal of funds, I will attach a bank card with a different name. And fill out the tax declaration. Will I have problems?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Calling MatHayward​ for expert advice.

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Mat

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2019 1