Changing accepted file to an Illustrative Editorial

Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been reading about editorial work and noticed I have some photos on my profile that were accepted as commercial (just regular file) but should be editorial, as they depict a product (example: # 256804778). I do not want to delete it as it's selling quite well, but I don't see an option to edit the file and change it to "Illustrative Editorial ". What should I do?

TOPICS
Fotolia, General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete and resubmit I suppose.

Contact contributor help if you need more specific information: Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe sources Editorial content through trusted partner agencies. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/editorial-requirements.html

Stock Contributors with the rank of Bronze and above (100 downloads or more) have the option to submit Illustrative Editorial content. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/illustrative-editorial-content.html#WhocansubmitIllus...

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines