• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Checking the image for sale

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When checking rejected a lot of my similar abstract graphics, I did not see one similar in the rejected ones, it was also with technical errors, my photos were randomly chosen

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

No hard limits. But if you resubmit rejected images again and again or submit a lot of pictures that get rejected then Adobe my suspend your account. Also if there is an action like 300 accepted pictures, you should not have more then 50% of rejected images (quite high).

I have around a quarter of rejected images, some I submitted several times, because I needed to find out what element was disturbing. Rejections are more probable at the beginning of the learning curve. So I suppose that beginner

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nantant

I'm not understanding your question. In case others are having difficulty understanding it also, can you please rephrase, or add relevant details?

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand, you got rejections because of similar images and because of technical errors and you think that your rejected images have been chosen randomly and not based on facts.

As for similar images, I found that Adobe is quite picky and wants to have the images differing much more than other stock suppliers. See here for more information: Similar content versus spam for Adobe Stock Contributors

As for technical issues, you may look here: Quality and technical issues rejected at Adobe Stock

If you want more advice, I would suggest, you post some of your rejected pictures. May be someone can identify the problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why rejected this image?rrrr43.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technical errors?

Adobe stock does not "like" abstract pixel graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nantant

The preferred images for submission are those customers can crop out/cutout  to fit in their projects, otherwise probably a few very nice backgrounds, scenes, places; images that have wide demands. 

I'm not sure of high rate of rejections, what I know, repeated rejections of the same image may have you fall in the category of noncompliant; that is a reason for suspending your account.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I have limits on the number of rejected images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No hard limits. But if you resubmit rejected images again and again or submit a lot of pictures that get rejected then Adobe my suspend your account. Also if there is an action like 300 accepted pictures, you should not have more then 50% of rejected images (quite high).

I have around a quarter of rejected images, some I submitted several times, because I needed to find out what element was disturbing. Rejections are more probable at the beginning of the learning curve. So I suppose that beginners have some grace period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines