• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chicago River photo mirrored

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reciently purchased "Panorama3 aerial view of skyline along Chicago river through downtown at sunset" (FILE #:  236324730). I noticed something was off and it hit me - it is a mirror image of the actual city. When you look west towards a sunset as seen, the buildings are on the wrong side of the river (which also bends to the south). Look closer and you will see that the text is mirrored as well. The photographer, trongnguyen, provides the view correctly in FILE #:  236324516FILE #:  237040455 and FILE #:  237040670, but the photo provider has others with the same issue: FILE #:  237039782FILE #:  236325164FILE #:  236324607.... I did not go through all 76 pages of the photographer's iamges.

As Chicago is a very iconic city whos photos are used regularly, can these images be corrected? This could really make someone that is not familiar with the city look like a fool. Thanks.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Thank you for the post and your feedback. Since this content is not designated as editorial use only, the Artists that create and submit the images we sell at Adobe Stock has full creative authority to manipulate the images. The images can be flipped upside down, buildings removed, etc. If you want to swap the file out for the alternate, please contact customer service directly and they should be able to accomodate your request.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the post and your feedback. Since this content is not designated as editorial use only, the Artists that create and submit the images we sell at Adobe Stock has full creative authority to manipulate the images. The images can be flipped upside down, buildings removed, etc. If you want to swap the file out for the alternate, please contact customer service directly and they should be able to accomodate your request.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines