Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

comment représentée une photo refuse

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour,

je voudrait savoir comment faire pour représentée une photo refuse . je ne voudrait pas faire d'erreur

merci de votre aide

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Hi illamd,

If I understand your question correctly, you'd like to resubmit a photo that was reviewed by the moderators and was rejected. It would be easier to assist you if we were advised of the reason for rejection, however I will attempt to answer your question the best way I can.

First you need to note the reason for rejection, make the correction as requested (if that will fix the issue) then submit the same way you did originally. For example if the rejection was for noise, you'd need to, wi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi illamd,

If I understand your question correctly, you'd like to resubmit a photo that was reviewed by the moderators and was rejected. It would be easier to assist you if we were advised of the reason for rejection, however I will attempt to answer your question the best way I can.

First you need to note the reason for rejection, make the correction as requested (if that will fix the issue) then submit the same way you did originally. For example if the rejection was for noise, you'd need to, with a photo editor inspect the image at 100 to 200% magnification, apply noise reduction, a small amount of sharpening and upload. If you are concerned about duplication, rejected images are deleted. The thumbnail you see is just for reference. Therefore you will not be duplicating your image.

I hope this helps

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour,

donc je la corrige et je la remet comme l 'originale sans rien faire de plus.

je te remercie pour ta réponse.

a bientôt

D.I.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi illamd

I assumed you understand you'll need to cation and tag as you would normally do. I usually use the same caption and tag as used before.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines